Veterinary Oximeter, Mindsinglong Portable Pet Health Monitor Pulse Tester with Tongue Probe and Temps Sensor Can Check Animals’ SpO2, PR and Temps (PC Software Supported)
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the Veterinary Oximeter, Mindsinglong Portable Pet Health Monitor Pulse Tester with Tongue Probe and Temps Sensor Can Check Animals’ SpO2, PR and Temps (PC Software Supported) by Mindsinglong at The Animal Shelter. MPN: MSL-K2Vet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Designed Specially With Animals In MindWhen it comes to our furry friends, not all oximeter are created equal. The ordinary oximeter we use is
When it comes to our furry friends, not all oximeter are created equal. The ordinary oximeter we use is designed according to human's characters instead of animals, so the best oximeters for human being are rarely the best for animals.
Mindsinglong Veterinary Oximeter is specially designed for dogs, cats, pigs and other animals, can check the Pulse Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate and Temperature at the same time with very accurate reading. The system of the Oximeter is very user friendly, no matter you're a veterinarian in pet clinic or just a pet lover, you can use this Oximeter easily.
The Oximeter use high sensitive DB9 type sensor(Included in the package), which is also compatible with Nellcor Spo2 type sensor, the clip of of the sensor is not tight, so your pets will not feel any uncomfortable when getting accurate result via their tongue, or ear, or paw. It only takes less than 3 seconds to get accurate Pulse Oxygen Saturation and Pulse Rate, a very short checking time before your naughty furry friends getting impatient.
Warranty: 12 months warranty plus lifetime professional and enthusiastic customer service.
In The Box
1xMindsinglong Veterinary Monitor(Model:PM-50)
1xVeterinary Oximeter Sensor (DB9 Type)
1xVeterinary Temp Probe
1xUSB Cable Line
1xCD Manual With Disk PC Software
2xSilicone Covers for Large Clip
2xSilicone Covers for Small Clip
Features & Highlights
- Reliable and accurate checking, ±2% accuracy during 70%-100% SpO2, ±2bpm accuracy during 25bpm/min-400bpm/min, ±0.2°C accuracy during 20-50°C
- When the data exceed parameters you set, the Oximeter will alarm you by clear sound and show you the alarm reason on the 2.8" high definition LCD screen
- Built-in flash memory can store checking data up to 300 hours and these data can also be uploaded to laptop, tablet and other device for further analysis
- The palm-size design of the Monitor is compact and shockproof, it also has stable bracket and silicon rubber make it much more easy to carry and use
- The sensor of the Oximeter is not tight and protect by rubber, so your pets would not feel any uncomfortable when getting accurate result
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|